Microneedling effectively treats a range of skin problems because it stimulates the body’s production of collagen and elastin. But do you know what you should apply to your face after your upcoming micro needling operation to enhance its implications?
We’ve included products that thousands of customers rely on worldwide, so you shouldn’t worry about your growth factor serum for micro-needling.
Check out our suggestions if you’re looking for a potential growth factor serum for micro needling so that you can primarily refer to the one that matches your needs and specifications.
Top 5 Growth Factor Serums for Microneedling in 2023:
Microneedling provides a harmless, minimally invasive method for treating acne blemishes, wrinkles, loose skin, and overall skin quality.
Even though the micro-needling procedure is excellent at promoting the natural production of collagen, combining it with hydrating serums is preferable to achieve the desired results. Serums are effective for accelerating skin renewal and facilitating wound healing.
Dermatologists frequently advise using a growth factor serum during and after micro-needling pen treatments to improve the results. But purchasing it is difficult and impossible if you lack sufficient expertise with this stuff.
With the help of our experts, this section sorts through all the pertinent information on growth factor serum for micro-needling and gets right to the point of what makes an excellent growth factor serum. We developed several factor assessment strategies to identify which one is the best.
- Benefits: You can preserve the health of your skin and keep it looking young with its treatment. As may be seen, aging-related visual impairments have improved. It will also neutralize the color of your skin. In addition, this serum will safeguard you from the harm caused by free radicals.
- Ingredient: SCA 15 Bio-repair Index, antioxidant, niacinamide, and brightening agent.
- SCA Biorepair Technology: Growth factors, glycoproteins, and antioxidants are present in this exceptional excretion from the C. aspersa snail. It promotes wound healing, preservation, and defense against the visible effects of UV exposure.
- Medical research has shown that SCA Biorepair Technology can: Lessen the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. As a result, you’ll have increased skin tone. In addition, it reveals a gleaming shine and robust, more youthful-looking skin.
- Usage: 1-2 pumps should get applied to moisturizer-free, clean skin. Apply once or twice each day.
• Exceptional factor: One application of this unique serum can reveal noticeably younger-looking skin using over 150 different growth ingredients. This serum’s active ingredients include crucial growth factors, precursors to collagen and elastin, and cutting-edge delivery technology.
- Numerous Skin Disorders: This renowned collection of serums has the perfect fusion of potent substances, advanced technology, and components. With scientific backing, it can assist you in getting next-level results.
- Osmosis is unique: Everyone should have a positive, constructive skincare session. This serum is gentle, not abrasive, on the skin.
Their distinctive approach focuses on looking at the face and body in its entirety to tackle skin disorders at the root, thereby regaining beauty and healthiness. Osmosis offers the resources required to set the optimum setting for promoting actual outcomes and general luminosity.
- Target problems: Its foundation is treating the whole person. Osmosis will prioritize overall healing over the damage. It uses pharmaceutical-grade delivery techniques and contains all the necessary elements to start the repair process.
- Usage: Daily and night, use 1-2 drops to clean the face. If necessary, use a moisturizer and an extra serum. To maintain your hand’s smooth and youthful-looking, rub any excess product onto the backs of your palms.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is much more effective at moisturizing the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, repairing sun-damaged skin cells, and speeding up the skin’s healing.
Hyaluronic acid is a component of many moisturizers and rejuvenation serums. However, it offers additional skin-plumping and anti-aging properties that reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This serum will give your skin enough hyaluronic acid.
- Skin types: Every skin type can use this serum. It gets designed for skin types that are dehydrated, aged, normal, combination, and hypersensitive.
- Benefits: Le Mieux serum’s innovative combination improves the structure and shine of skin that is aging and somewhat sensitive. It is excellent both before and following laser and micro-peel operations. The qualities of oligopeptide-1, sodium hyaluronate, and the EGF formula developed by Le Mieux.
- Toxin-free: There aren’t any binders, thickening agents, preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates, or additives. The serum gets never cruelly administered to animals.
- Usage: Rub lightly using an upward and outward sweep to the face following your washing and toning regimen. Apply twice each day.
- Implications for skin: Profound hydration provides a soothing and renewing feeling with this platelet-rich plasma serum. The plasma mix in the product keeps your skin looking supple, young, and beautiful with its nutrient-rich composition.
- Necessary moisturization: PRP, a vital and organic producer of collagen in the body, can be found in every drop. None of the oil’s ingredients, including mineral oil or parabens, are present. As a result, the exfoliation provided by the HGF serum and EGF Jojoba beads is unparalleled.
- Ingredients: The focus ingredients in this product are jojoba, PRP Growth Factors (EGF, HGF, IGF), and Sodium Hyaluronate, which together rejuvenate and deeply hydrate the skin. Also, you will find the most innovative skincare for both men and women.
- Usage: Regardless of skin type, you can use this serum. Simple face washing and pat drying are all that is required. Drops should then get softly massaged into the skin around the facial skin. Use it twice each day to promote supple, glowing skin.
- Bestseller: Its award-winning face serum provides satisfactory results, revolutionizing the cosmetic marketplace. You will witness how effective EGF is in uplifting and hydrating skin, restoring its bright, robust glow.
- Ultimate hydration: This face serum promotes healthy skin by hydrating the face up to 132% more, thickening it by 60%, and improving its structure by 30%. Hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and barley EGF increase hydration (one gram may contain 6,000 liters of water).
- Barley EGF: The epidermal Growth Factor, often known as EGF, represents one of the most crucial substances usually found in our skin. It is necessary for the proper production of collagen and elasticity as well as for maintaining skin moisture.
Essentially, once EGF quantities begin to fall, our skin becomes more susceptible to aging. So the BIOEFFECT company developed biotechnological methods for generating a plant-based EGF in barley to combat the signs of aging effectively.
- Usage: The most effective way to use this product is to apply it twice daily to the face, neck, and décolleté. After applying the cream, wait three to five minutes before applying any moisturizer, sunscreen, or makeup. Then, use it in the evening to clean your face and improve skin regeneration while you sleep.
Advice: The moist atmosphere is ideal for EGF protein growth. Before applying EGF serums, the skin should be well moistened, even slightly damp.
Finally, we are finishing our suggestions here. If you like any of these, feel free to try them.
What is the Growth Factor?
As our understanding of growth has improved, the initial formulation, which focused on the chemical components that affect cell growth, has evolved. In modern terminology, growth factors are gene outputs that influence cellular differentiation or mitosis by either promoting or inhibiting it.
Steroid hormones or released proteins are often growth hormones. To control the course of the cell cycle, it works on cells to eventually change the protein’s genetic factors.
Growth factors and growth factor receptors are responsible for this. This receptor sets off a chain of events that transmits the stimulus to the cell’s nucleus and, ultimately, inhibits or activates the production and interpretation of the gene, resulting in a response.
Moreover, growth factors, typically considered a subgroup of cytokines, are the soluble transmission proteins that promote cell growth, maturation, longevity, irritation, and tissue regeneration.
Tumor cells, distant organs, glands, or even nearby cells could release them. The viability and proliferation of healthy cells depend on various growth factors. Growth-promoting factors are frequently released by cells, giving them an advantage.
How Do I Prepare My Face For Micro-needling?
Your skin is brighter than you would imagine. Microneedling regenerates a younger radiance while allowing resilience to increase with age. A brief dermatology education on the age-defying protein in your body is the first step.
A non-surgical cosmetic technique called micro-needling boosts blood circulation. Typical uses include enhancing scar texture and promoting skin elasticity.
But how do you get the start on the micro-needling procedure? We’re here to explain everything you require about this all-encompassing procedure.
- Before Treatment, Guidelines for Microneedling
Preparing for a microneedle session is more accessible than several other treatment options. Contrary to laser and light procedures, this procedure does not require weeks of skin preparation. However, based on the condition of your skin, the majority of the instructions for this session should be performed at least 24 to 48 hours before your visit.
Pre-treatment guidelines will help you avoid adverse effects and make your treatment go more smoothly.
• To protect your skin from sunburn, avoid the sun for 24 hours without wearing powerful sunscreen.
• Avoid tanning booths and the sun for five days before your procedure to limit exposure to harmful UV rays.
• Avoid using external medications like retinoic acid, chemical peels, topical antibiotics, or acids 5-7 days before your treatment if they could make your skin more sensitive.
• Before your micro-needling treatment, you should wait at least three days before taking anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil.
This will obstruct the normal autoimmune response, which is essential for skin renewal.
• It’s okay to trim the treatment area the week before your appointment. However, you must not use other hair removal methods, such as waxing, laser hair removal, or electrical hair removal products.
• To eliminate the risk of cold and flu flare-ups, people who are susceptible to them should take the antiviral medication 48 hours before and on the day of their procedure.
- At The Time of Your Session
You are having an idea of what to expect will make your micro-needling session as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
• When you get to your appointment, wash your face gently with a mild cleanser and remove any lotion, perfume, or serums. If you plan on wearing makeup that day, remove it before your appointment.
• To reduce any potential irritation from the treatment system for individuals with sensitive skin, it’s occasionally a best practice to take Tylenol approximately an hour before your visit.
• Any topical changes in your medical history and all the medications you’re currently taking must be disclosed to your skin care specialist.
• Your doctor will inquire whether the procedure regions include any aesthetic tattoos.
• The micro-needling technique is a clinic visit that usually lasts up to 60 minutes.
- After Treatment, Guidelines for Microneedling
Good maintenance is crucial for optimal outcomes from micro-needling, just like piercings. To avoid skin irritation during the curing process, always adhere to your specialist’s or professional aesthetician’s instructions.
• Your face will be able to maintain this super duper condition with routine cleaning, moisture, and sunblock.
• After the treatment, you should wait a week before using any anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Utilizing products high in antioxidants will speed up the repairing and collagen formation process for a more luminous outcome.
• Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours after micro-needling, particularly with previously used brushes.
• To ensure that the components in any cleansers, toners, or scrubbing you want to use in the two to three days following micro needling won’t exacerbate negative impacts, see your specialist before using them.
• Arnica/bromelain should not get used on the face. These could obstruct the normal inflammatory reaction, which is essential for skin renewal.
Lastly, there is almost no chance of anything going wrong if you stick to these three rules.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best serum to use with micro-needling?
Since we’ve already shown you a few serums to use with micro-needling, we’ll say that hyaluronic acid serums are another option. Because of its hydrating qualities, it is the best and most popular type for micro-needling. Peptides, ceramides, and EGF are excellent additional substitutes.
Should I use the serum before micro-needling?
It would help if you used serum during and after the procedure. Serums containing hyaluronic acid should get applied after micro-needling. During the first 14 days after micro-needling, use this product to hydrate and replenish the skin.
Can I use retinol and growth factor together?
A retinoid must combine with a growth factor to permeate the upper skin. The best results can get achieved if you stack retinol and EGF at bedtime following a vitamin C treatment throughout the day, according to a dermatologist.
It is time to conclude. In this article, we not only showcase the best growth factor serum for microneedling, but we also cover the fundamentals of when to use it and other relevant information.
You will be able to achieve better micro-needling results with the help of these details. Therefore, this article should be sufficient for you, hopefully.